Income reports are a source of motivation for a lot of bloggers and non-bloggers who think of starting their own websites.
Seeing the success and the exact methods that led to it can spark the entrepreneurial spirit in every one of us.
This is a great source of practical knowledge if the post is written well. Don’t mistake these kinds of posts for bragging, if used wisely you can benefit a lot from them.
I’ve decided to collect all income reports from 2021, I could find, because most of the income report posts out there are outdated. They include income reports from 2-3 years ago, and during this time many things have changed in the marketing, SEO, and earning channels.
Note that some of these reports below are monthly, but I guess you can do the math.
Without further ado, let’s see how much bloggers are making $$$.
Note that I’ll try to give as much info as possible, in the latest entries, and not just the blog name and its profit!
Blog Income Reports 2022 🤑
- swiftsalary.com – $7,883.92 (Q3 2022)
Dylan from swiftsalery.com focused his blog on financial freedom and features different money-making platforms.
Traffic Channels: Organic, Newsletter, Pinterest
Monetization: Affiliate marketing, Display ads (Mediavine)
Income Reports 2021
- A Fresh Start on a Budget – $552 (July 2021)
- She Dreams all Day – $7740.77 (April 2021)
- Finsavvy Panda – $27689.76 (April 2021)
More coming soon. If you like to be featured in the list above, send me an e-mail, and I’ll be happy to add your results.
Bloggers Income Reports 2020
- Those Positive Thoughts – $250.28
- Lifestyle with Leah – $309.30
- A Fresh Start on a Budget – $577
- Travel By Maya – $686
- Mom Makes Joy – $1,037.70
- Financial Flamingo – $1,043.63
- Thyme and Joy – $2008.63
- Another Mommy Blogger – $2261.60
- It’s Alan Young – $2767.02
- The Introvert Coach – $13,695.50
Takeaways from this post:
Disclosure: Some of the links on the page may contain a ref code (affiliate links), that tells the other side that we have sent you. If you liked what we suggest and you make a purchase, we may receive a commission.